LUKE 18:27

"What is impossible with men, is possible with God"

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Count your blessings...name them one by one

"HE is jealous for me, Loves like a hurricane, I am the tree...Then all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by Glory, then I realize just how beautiful YOU are and how Great your affections are for me,,Oh, How HE loves us...."


God has a way with me, sometimes, that just makes me remember He is STILL there and that no matter what my "plans" are, the timing is NEVER as important as His.....His timing with HIS plans are PERFECT....so, what I thought I'd do today is post some of my favorite promises of scripture, as a reminder, we HAVE a God who adores us, we HAVE more blessings than we can count, and we HAVE the most wonderful blessing to look forward to....Our eternal home of Heaven...We love you Lord and thank you for all that you are, and your reminder to just "Be still" and know you are God........

"No eye has seen, No ear has heard, and No mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him" 1 Corinthians 2:9

"What is impossible with men, is possible with God" Luke 18:27

"Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you, for everyone who asks receives,he who seeks finds and to him who knocks, the door will be open" Matthew 7:7-8

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28

"Let the little children come to me,and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these" Matthew 19:14

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that. I really needed that reminder. Can you post this every week :) Love you! Give the kids a hug and kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete