LUKE 18:27

"What is impossible with men, is possible with God"

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

FUN WITH EMMA GRACE :))


We were alittle bored one morning and I decided to ask my 2 yr old a few random ??'s....Enjoy...

Where's the moon?---"At my house"

How old is Mommy?---"2"

Who's the president of the United States?--"Jakie" (Jake)

How many legs does a dog have?-- "5"

Whats your favorite food?-- "green"

Whats your favorite cartoon?--" Um, t.v."

Whats your favorite dessert?-- "popcorn"

Where do you like to go?--- "that way"

What did you do at the park yesterday?--"I not hit boys"

Whats the best thing about being 2 yrs old?--"the beach"

As you can see, I was giggling all morning, it was a fun day :)) LOVE my Emma Grace.

1 comment:

  1. I am cracking up........ what a great idea. I asked Coo some of the questions so I will have to post those later. She is too adorable and too sweet to say that you are 2 ;) Who knows, maybe Jakie will be president? I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete