LUKE 18:27

"What is impossible with men, is possible with God"

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Charlotte Mae is here!!


Well, my neice, Charlotte Mae Mcaffry made her way into this world last night @ 10pm....She weighs 8lbs 4oz, 19 1/2 in long....It was a wonderfully, long, long, long day for most of us,,,ESPECIALLY my beautiful sister in law, Sarah, who, in my opinion was the MOST gorgeous, laboring AND delivering, new mama you would ever see!! She did soooo great and Im so proud of her for experiencing that with such dignity and grace....Everyone woman thats been there knows what I'm talking about,,can I get an AMEN!!! LOL....I wont post much about this experience because I know the best is YET to come, when Sarah updates her blog, about this beautiful little baby born to us from Heaven, named Charlotte Mae.."Children are a gift from God". Thank you Lord for making me an aunt, again....

No comments:

Post a Comment