LUKE 18:27

"What is impossible with men, is possible with God"

Monday, July 19, 2010

New Family Pics!!






Well, my sweet "SIL"..(Thats what I call my sister in law, Sarah) has come, once again to take some pics of our family...But this time its for my long awaited niece thats due this month, Charlotte Mae!!...Sarah's idea to put pictures of the family in Charlotte's nursery is a GREAT way for her to get to know us, by seeing us everyday and recognizing her cousins, that love her dearly already!! Sarah is a very talented photographer and I know working with THIS family is no easy task...lol...but she always does it w/patience and grace....and tonight, I was thinking we'd add labor contractions to the list!! Charlotte is due to arrive anytime now...Cant wait to meet you, sweet neice, and show you your family!!..

3 comments:

  1. Those are the best! What a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously have the prettiest cousin! These pictures are AMAZING! Sarah did a wonderful job. But you honestly looked AH-MAZING! I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting. Cooper loved seeing Jake and his tooth he lost :) I love the pics and I know Grandma would be THRILLED to get one as well. Love you all and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAHHHHH cousin, thank you so much!! Russ and I SERIOUSLY havent had just a couple shot since our engagement pics!! Isnt that awful!!..Grandma got to see them w/Davids laptop while we were there...love ya!

    ReplyDelete