LUKE 18:27

"What is impossible with men, is possible with God"

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shopping Trip #2- More FREEBIES!!

Well, went for my 2nd shopping trip this week, using my couponing skills, after finding this website, (southernsavers.com) and , again, did VERY WELL!! I got some more "FREEBIES" this week @ Kroger and CVS....


KROGER- Obviously to me, having a husband and 3 kids makes couponing worth the patience...(scratch that- 4 kids, lets be honest here, my hubby eats as much as the kiddos do :)...So I ventured out (w/Emma Grace this time, so it was a "quick" trip lol) and here's the deals I got THIS week, pretty similar to last week, they extended that "Mega Event" at Kroger for another week....

**Total in groceries before taxes/coupons: $193.41 **
**Store coupons/manuf.coup/Kroger card : $95.90 **
**TOTAL SPENT: $97.51
so to recap, again, I basically got $200 worth of groceries for $90 bucks!! Yay Me!

(5) Coffeemate liquid creamers (FREE)
(4) Land O Lakes butter tubs (FREE)
(5) California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizzas (w/coupons-$1.99)
(2) Sister Shubert Rolls (w/coup-$1.25)
(8) Coke products (79cnts ea)
(1) Huggies diapers ($4.77 after coupons!!)
(1) Pampers babywipes (80cnts after coupns!!)
(2) Kelloggs cereals-Cinnabon and Apple Jacks (50cnts & $1.25)!!
(2) Juicy Juice 46oz ($1.50 after coup)
(2) Simply Orange-Juice ($1.49 ea aftr coup)

And a few other things...so it was a good week!....Now, remember, Kroger only has their Mega Event every so often, so its a possibility I wont get this good of deals, next week, but lets hope!!

CVS- wasnt really a great week here, but I ended up w/some high value face products (I may end up returning them, cuz dont think I'll need them)

Total before coupons/extra care bucks- @ $25

(1) Garnier Nutritioniste 3in1 - $6.89
(1) Garnier Nutritioniste Defining moisturizer - $16.99

Used: $10 ecb
$1/$2/$4 coupons

after taxes total out of pocket was: $10.19---BUT----Got $10 back in extra care bucks to use next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment