LUKE 18:27

"What is impossible with men, is possible with God"

Friday, October 22, 2010

Audrey's 9th birthday






Well, my baby turned 9 this past weekend, and Im STILL in shock!! I cant believe it, wow, 9 yrs REALLY goes by fast...Prepare yourself Andrew and Sarah :)) !!

All of a sudden Audrey just seems so grown up now and likes to make sure her hair and clothing is "just right" and theres no stains on her pants or anything....Shes becoming such a young lady, until she hits the basketball court or softball field, then her inner "tomboy" comes out :))

This year, for her birthday, she and some friends went to Skatetown (aka Smokey mtn skate center) and they had a blast!!! I can still remember having birthday parties at OUR local skatetown when I was a little girl....As expected, the facilities werent "up to par", but we didnt care, WE HAD A BLAST !! Even Emma Grace skated for the first time....Birthday cake, skating,a few bruises, gifts , $$ and 3 gift cards later, we ended the afternoon on a happy note, and Audrey informed me this was the BEST birthday she'd ever had....Love my babydoll...Happy Birthday my 9 yr old :)

PS-TAKE A LOOK AT THE LAST PIC, THAT WAS HER FACE WHEN WE TOLD HER WE WERE GETTING A DOG FOR HER BIRTHDAY TOO !

No comments:

Post a Comment